Well, I dont know what am I doing these days, are the days productive? Am I focused...Know nothing about these questions. Everyday its like working because I'm suppose to do that. I go to the office..other feels I'm doing work...I also feel, that I'm doing work..but the work never completes. My legs feel heavy..path looks blurred...mind looks occupied...I feel your presence, my love in every deeds I do...my eyes keep searching you in the dark and in the light..I want to speak to you...I want to let you know how much I miss you..I feel your presence everywhere...as if you always looks me and stretching your hand to reach me..but when I tries to reach you..you disappears...I'm feeling thirsty, since you have gone..you are an Oasis to me...I'm alone in this big desert...night is approaching...I feel like tired without doing anything...lifeless without you..my dearest doa..life is such an upredictable..when I have planned for something, I really love to...GOD always has other plans..and always which I have never thought
I have never thought in my dreadest dream that one day my love could go..that one day, I will be alone..that one day my heart would want to burst with emotions..with my feeling getting heavier every day...I never wanted to miss, my love because I always want to get her, win her...but since the day I witness the feeling of love for her...I have been missing her...this looks never ending...I miss you, my love..more than ever before...
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment