Tuesday, June 9, 2009
The initial days of my happiness
Exactly 5 years back in the month of Arpil 2004, I met her online for the first time and felt the immediate need to continue my talking to her. The very first word that clicked to my mind about her was "PIOUS". She still is and as innocent as lamb. She is very much like my dream girl. I immediately fall for her. There was tease in the bottom of my heart and somehow waiting for her became a joyous activity for me. Every day I met her online with apprehension. Would today be the last day when I spoke to her? What if unknowingly I do some stupidity? Would my being from other religion, an obstacle in speaking to her? But by God's grace, everytime I spoke her, I was becoming more and more confident about her. Everyday in the night, I sketched a character and everyday she authenticated that with her lovely gestures. I was in heaven. Looked life couldnt be better than this. I have always pronounced her with the superlatives Dearest, sweetest, most cute (without fail, yes with no exception) because she was the most beautiful creature in this earth, she was the sweetest girl I have ever known. She still is..and will always be.. for me...even when she reaches 80, I will still be calling her with the superlatives...in case I live and fortunate to say those beautiful words...to the most beautiful girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment