Is there any way to tell my sweetest love that I miss her from the core of my heart...that since that frightening day, life has become altogether more difficult. Days and night looks strange..beautiful exists..no more
I dont want her to feel bad about the decision that she has taken..May GOD Almighty fulfill her desire...its strange but she is the girl who gives me both pain and happiness alike..I possess both of them with equal elan..I know people may not believe about the closeness, I feel for her, as I fill no parameter..neither I have met her..nor have I seen her..she has seen my photo but I have not so far..we belong to different countries...religions..
Still all that happens in a love has happened with me. I miss her..I love her..I want to make her happy...I want to make her comfortable..I want to die with her...what else can I say..mere thought of hers brings back life on me..getting her is the only real motive..I possess...why, because..no one else in this world can love her more than myself..this is no bragging...its just that one element can be loved most by just one element..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment